Thursday, February 23, 2012

Nothing new for Lent this year

I'm not adding or subtracting anything for Lent this year. I feel as if I've been on that kind of spiritual journey since the start of the year and am praying to stay on the course, one step and one day at a time.

Among the insights from spending quiet time reading, praying and listening, instead of mostly praying on the go:
-- The power and peace of God's presence.
-- The power and peace of trust and thanksgiving.

Still much uncertainty. Today my thought was that I'm still a spiritual baby, so dependent on Christ. He still will want/need me to serve, though, won't He? That's confusing to me.

Seek. Trust. Obey. Give thanks and praise. During the 40 days of Lent and always.

1 comment:

  1. This seems like a "placeholder," but it may be more. It is enough. Thank you, God. I trust you, Lord.

    ReplyDelete