Thursday, July 20, 2023

Chasing sunsets

People who follow me on Facebook and Instagram know that I love to see and photograph sunsets. They encourage me. I appreciate their encouragement.

I'm also aware that I too often take good things to extremes. I just need to express that I'm trying to make sure I put God first. 

If in the midst of my day I see a beautiful sunrise or sunset or rainbow or some other wonder of nature, I will praise God. Sometimes I will be in a position to take a photograph and share it with others.

I want to be willing to be OK with not seeing every beautiful sunset for myself.

I want to not be jealous when I see pictures taken by others of sunsets or sunrises I missed. May I just be grateful for their experience and sharing!

I'm in a program that encourages me to make changes in my habits so that I can have an organized life with leisure time. That's my goal: To be able to take care of chores and responsibilities efficiently so that I can fully enjoy the beauty of leisure moments.

I am grateful to know there also are many, many moments of beauty while tending to the chores and responsibilities, if only I will keep my eyes, heart, mind and spirit open to see them.

No comments:

Post a Comment