Sunday, March 30, 2014

Dreaming of a vacation -- looking back

The vacation was great.  Palatka, Vilano Beach, St. Augustine, Fernandina Beach and Jacksonville, Fla. Sightseeing, visiting with relatives, eating and lots of relaxing.  

And now it is over. 

I jotted down lots of notes and took some pictures but failed to find the time to organize them for print.  And as March winds down and a busy April looms, I'm not sure when that opportunity will come.  But I believe it will. 

Meanwhile, in the days between the return from the trip and the resumption of work, I've taken advantage of warmer weather in Oklahoma to try to get back to the healthy habit of walking. Saturday and Sunday brought good steps in that direction. And Monday, I plan to continue to build the habit of talking stairs instead of the elevator at work. 

Why oh why do I think these steps will make it easier for me to eventually write and be of support and service to others? Actually, experience has shown it to be true. 

Hope springs eternal. Again. Great is God's faithfulness. Lord, I believe. Help my unbelief. Today and always. 

No comments:

Post a Comment