Thursday, July 30, 2015

Sad and grateful

My brother's sweet wife Elaine died Saturday shortly after noon. She was an amazing woman who showed so much grace as a wife and mother and sister and co-worker and Christian and in every role she filled. She was courageous in her fight against cancer. And now she is whole again and reunited with loved ones in heaven. I know many of my friends have been praying for Elaine and Mike Davidson and their family, and that is so appreciated. I am grateful to God for his continued blessings on this family. 

1 comment:

  1. I posted this on Saturday, but it did not publish. Now there is so much more I want to add. But when will I find the time? Prayers continue for Mike and the girls and Elaine's mom and siblings and so many other loved ones.

    ReplyDelete