Thursday, November 30, 2017

Wrapping up November

Here it is the last day of November, and I actually have more blog drafts than published posts for the month. And this one likely will be a placeholder, that either I'll follow up on later or actually come back to this post and finish writing what I wanted to say.

It's been a months of highs and lows -- experiencing, learning, excitement, "blah," progress, accepting. Exciting goals required some long nights and new methods to accomplish.

More than once, a desired outcome brought an immediate sense of pride and satisfaction that was followed -- somewhat surprisingly, and certainly more quickly than I would have expected -- by a stark emotional letdown and lack of focus.

Throughout it all, I've tried to stay focused on God -- praying, trying to obey, trusting and thanking Him even when it seemed like my inadequacies continued to get in the way.

And on this last day of November, I see so much goodness. My only regret is that I haven't taken time to document more of it, and I don't trust my mind to remember. That's why I hope and pray I will make the effort and find the time to come back to this and fill in some of the rich details.

Until then, and always, I will continue to strive to stay focused on God -- praying, trying to obey, trusting Him and thanking Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment