Sunday, December 31, 2017

A different way to end

I thought (hoped!) I was going to come up with a different way to chronicle the end of the year on this blog. But apparently not. This is my third "shell" today, along with several others in recent weeks. And unless some crazy inspiration comes while I go find something for my husband and me to eat on this New Year's Eve, this is my end-of-the-year post. It seems very foreign to me. And maybe that's OK. Just for today.

Because what I write doesn't affect who I am. I am a child of God. I am loved. I am grateful and blessed. Today and always.

UPDATE: What I found for supper is what my amazing husband prepared -- fried fish (including some that I caught!) with fried sweet potatoes, plus some salad I put together. One more reason I feel grateful and blessed! And if the weather ever turns warm again, now that I have my OKLAHOMA LIFETIME FISHING LICENSE, I can go with Gene to catch some more fish! Looking forward to a happy year in 2018!












No comments:

Post a Comment