Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Fun times just keep coming ...

My long, wonderful weekend started by watching "West Side Story" at Butterfield Stage Theatre in Gainesville with my Mom, sister, brother-in-law, their daughter and her daughter, and it just ended watching the WSS movie on DVD alone in Norman.

I’m glad I saw the live community theater version first. It was very, very good, and seeing the movie for the first time took nothing away from that!

Now it’s time to unpack and get busy. (I knew from experience that if I didn’t watch Emily’s DVD I brought back with me immediately I might never do it.)

Theatre, shopping, Gospel music, baseball and eating provided the backdrop for plenty of good times with family. And more extended family time in Texas is in store for next weekend!! I need to let that inspire me to get a lot done here in the meantime.

(Interestingly, after I posted what's above on Facebook on Monday, a set of Facebook memories today prompted this post with the shared pictures from the 2018 version of the upcoming family time: These were from last year. The fun times just keep on coming — or maybe I’m easily entertained!)

No comments:

Post a Comment