Sunday, April 17, 2022

Good enough, indeed!

By the grace of God, by my belief in the Risen Lord, Jesus Christ, yes, my feeble faith is good enough. It is a good foundation to grow in grace & truth & love & service. And I am grateful, this Easter Sunday & always. 

(Plus this: Found a hat & some flowers to put on it if only I knew how! I will do a quick online search. I bought a needle & some upholstery thread. I wonder if that will work? It’s 9:30 pm. Is this worth praying about? My prayer is to know whether to take time to try to figure it out. To enjoy a moment of creative opportunity & be willing to let it go if it takes too long or does not seem to be working out. I think the main thing tonight is to not be afraid to try, & to let myself enjoy the experience. FOLLOW-UP: I did seize the moment of creative opportunity & God rewarded it by letting my deepen my Easter joy!) 

(And this, added Monday: We fished Sunday afternoon & into the evening, about 3 to 7 pm. Caught some good ones. Aware of my tendency to judge whether that was an acceptable way to spend Easter afternoon. The answer to my prayerful inquiry was always yes — it is good to spend a beautiful afternoon at the lake with Gene; although I start to wonder again as I hear Gene habitually cursing God as something has gone wrong while he is mowing Monday morning. Even so, I know more may be revealed.) 


No comments:

Post a Comment