Thursday, April 7, 2022

Success!

I’m off to a slow start on the blog in April. I decided this social media post was worth copying here. 

Success! For many people, this would be nothing. For me today, this is victory! I could tell something broke when I flushed to toilet. I’m here by myself today. We have another bathroom. Why even bother to try to fix it? That certainly wasn’t on my to-do list today. For some reason, instead of ignore the problem, I got my trusty fix-it guy on the phone. I think I was hoping to get approval for waiting for him to come & fix it. Instead he said he would talk me through it, if I wanted to try. I said I’d like to try if I thought I could succeed. I feared I’d just get frustrated & give up. Next thing I knew, I was making the effort. And fairly quickly, at least a temporary fix was made. I am grateful. #littlesteps #stepsofprogress #iykyk #goodenough #inallthingsgivethanks

No comments:

Post a Comment