Sunday, April 20, 2014

Easter praise

Oh happy day. Blessed day. Christ is risen. Love wins. Love always wins -- even if we don't see it in our lifetime. But so often we can see it -- and do. 

 I want to live every day in the love of the risen Christ -- reflecting God's love so great for me and all the world that He gave His one and only precious Son to die, so that I and all Who believe in Him would not perish but have eternal life. 

Eternal life? Is that really possible? It must be. How can it not be? I feel Christ's presence within and all around me. If that is possible -- if I believe that is possible -- how can I not believe all good things are possible. And so I do. 

"Because He lives, I can face tomorrow. Because He lives, all fear is gone. Because I know He holds the future, life  is worth living."
He lives!

"He lives! He lives! Christ Jesus lives today. He walks with me and talks with me along life's narrow way.
"He lives! He lives! Salvation to impart. You ask me how I know He lives? He lives within my heart!"

I love You, Lord! I trust You, Lord. Thank You!!

No comments:

Post a Comment