Sunday, October 9, 2016

Time is running out

I'm down to the final week at work, and it's as if I'm on deadline and still have no idea how I want to write this story. 

I want people to know how grateful I am for the opportunity to work there these 34 years. God blessed me with great co-workers and experiences. How do I say thank you? Time is running out. 

God has given me the words and actions in the past, and I'm trusting He will again, in His time, which may or may not be before I walk out of the office Friday as a former employee. 

Proverbs 3:5-6 
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.

Matthew 6:33

But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things shall be yours as well. 


Colossians 3
14 And above all these put on love, which binds everything together in perfect harmony. 15 And let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, to which indeed you were called in one body. And be thankful. 16 Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly, teaching and admonishing one another in all wisdom, singing psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, with thankfulness in your hearts to God. 17 And whatever you do, in word or deed, do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.

No comments:

Post a Comment