Friday, February 1, 2019

Always something new

No, I haven't really caught up with the Proverbs 31 Online Bible Study using Lysa TerKeurst's book "It's Not Supposed to Be This Way."


But yes, I accepted a new 21-day reading challenge offered by the YouVersion Bible app today.

"How would it change your life to give God's word a daily voice? Let's find out! Make today the first day of your Bible habit."

I selected a plan called "21 Days of Powerful Breakthroughs." We shall see.

And it's not the start of my daily Bible habit. According to the YouVersion app, I have a string of 40 days (4 PERFECT WEEKS) and have completed 8 plans, starting with an Advent series in early December.

I don't understand and can't explain why accepting this challenge seems like the right thing to do. It just does. I'm eager to see what God has in store for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment