Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Best intentions

I finally have ideas I'd like to write about, but where did the time go? I hope to soon get back to write about the thrill of knowing another generation of Mom's girls will be singing solos at church.

I could also write about how helpful it has been to have a few nights of getting to bed by 11 p.m. -- even though I'm missing that by more than an hour tonight.

I could write about weathering storm warnings, and trying to decide whether to wean off a medication, whether the risks outweigh the benefits.

Would I be fishing for compliments if I told how I hooked another one or three on Memorial Day -- and one person to whom I showed the picture thought it was from last year, an honest mistake since I had on similar if not the very same clothes!

Suffice it to say, despite my lack of fulfillment of my best intentions on blogging tonight, life is good and I am grateful!

No comments:

Post a Comment