Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Who's keeping score?

I think this is the longest I've ever gone without "checking in" on the blog, except perhaps a time or two I announced in advance that I would be taking a break.


This time, life interrupted. It wasn't more life than was happening while I was continuing to check in with a word or two. It was just enough to keep me distracted from thinking about blogging or not blogging.

As the month nears its conclusion, that scorekeeper in my brain has me aware that time is running out and I haven't made any points!! Ha!

And even though I'm typing now and will post this, I'm pretty sure the truth is I'm still not going to make a point. That will continue the streak that has been ongoing! (Where but here can I score without making a point??)

Maybe the point is that as hard as I try to not come back to this blog to post until I have something worthwhile to write, I can't resist for long. And that's OK, too.


I'll still be pleased if at some POINT, eventually, I manage to write something of significance.


No comments:

Post a Comment