Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Renewed hope

I really wanted to end April with a blog post. I am at a loss for words. 

Life is good. It’s ok that I’m tired. I’ve been on the go and even now am four hours from home, at the start of a week in the East Texas areas around Lake Fork. 

That’s just one day after I got home to Norman from a weekend in Dallas. 

Many opportunities came up in April. Some turned out better than others. And many won’t be completed until mid to late May. 

As a result of Easter and the Dallas event I attended, I have renewed hope for positive outcomes, as I take each day as it comes, praying to God for guidance and trusting Him to provide it. And letting God be God, meaning I will trust Him with results. 

And I will seek His forgiveness when I fall short through selfishness, greed, dishonesty or fear. I will seek to make amends as needed. 

I will seek to be kind, loving, helpful, gracious and grateful. And patient. 

These changes won’t occur overnight. Sometimes I wonder if they will ever become my normal. 

I don’t have to know. 

I’m just grateful to have renewed hope through growing faith and willingness to act and trust God with results. 

No comments:

Post a Comment