Monday, September 30, 2019

As I say goodbye to another September,
I need to take time to remember
rich blessings of family, friendship and spirit
Sweet music of life -- to hear it, to share it!

Singing for my friends John and Kimbra.
Praying, praying, praying.
Hospital visits. Expected and unexpected deaths.
Taking my mother to a medical appointment.
A moment of letting down my guard and letting God take over while I sang at church.
Stepping outside my comfort zone.
Attending an intimate candlelight vigil.
Traveling with my husband.
Holding down the fort.
Turning again and again to prayer and Bible reading and study.
Coming to understand that praying usually will lead to action, and sometimes praying requires truly letting go and letting God take care of the situation through His miraculous power or through other people.
I don't get to be perfect.






No comments:

Post a Comment