Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Grateful for another year

I was grateful to everyone who sent greetings for my birthday. This was my 11th birthday on social media, and it never grows old. 

I had my doubts this year, with all that’s going crazy in the world and the general chaos of life. That includes the increasing pandemonium and paranoia surrounding coronavirus, plus a lot of general sickness going around, including influenza and colds experienced by a lot of the people involved at the Bassmaster Classic, from which my husband and I just returned, having spent 11 days in Alabama. 

With all that, who even wants to look at social media? 

I’m so grateful I did. It was heartwarming, uplifting -- and humbling.

Of course, I also needed to share the beautiful yellow roses from my love and give a shout-out of praise to God for weather that let me enjoy a nice top-down pony ride from OKC to Norman. 






#anotheryearolder #eternallygrateful #sweetmusicoflife #yellowroses #mustangconvertible

No comments:

Post a Comment