Thursday, March 11, 2021

Grateful for the (photo) challenge

God continues to work in wonderful ways through the photo-a-day challenge, this time for Lent.

After writing my "catch-up" blog post Tuesday, which mentioned that I still had not posted a photo for Monday or Tuesday, I did post a photo that worked for both words: #thanks and #endures. When I returned to my computer Wednesday morning, I saw that I didn't save the blog entry, which meant it did not post. 

Yesterday -- Wednesday -- was perhaps the first time on a photo challenge that I knew before the day started what I wanted to post to depict the word, #gathered. It was the group of masked choir members practicing for the first time in more than a year. It felt good to be able to sing and then to share the photo. 

Another blessing related to the photo challenge is the weekly Zoom meeting to discuss the words and images and a Scripture with others. That happened today. I am grateful for this time. 

Today's word is #healed. There are many directions I could go with that word. I'm praying for God's guidance, curious to see where He leads.

No comments:

Post a Comment