Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Oh my!

 I just noticed I have not posted since Feb. 28. It's March 9. I usually try to post at least once a week.

It's interesting that I knew I was struggling to keep up with the Lent Photo-A-Day Challenge. During the Advent challenge, I used the blog to narrate my struggles to post. I haven't even done that for Lent.

I caught up on three days of the Lent challenge on Sunday, and now I still haven't posted for Monday (thanks) or today (endures). The words are not inspiring visual images for me, even as I read Scripture or pray for guidance. 

And yet, I often feel a sense of satisfaction when I do find something to post. 

That's true even when it seems like quite a stretch to make the image fit the word.

And still it's hard for me to just post something -- anything -- and be done with it. 

Today, I can certainly give #thanks, once again, that morning by morning new mercies I see. Especially after I struggled, for various reasons, to see God's mercies and graces yesterday, even as I knew they were there. 

(And when I came back to my computer, I saw that I did not post this March 9. And now I really need to update it, with positive outcomes!)

 


No comments:

Post a Comment