Tuesday, November 2, 2021

Day 2 of thanks!

 Gratitude & thanksgiving are essential to my well-being. Each day, I try to remember to be grateful to God & give Him glory, honor, thanks & praise in all circumstances. 


My words & actions often fall short. I’m grateful I can recommit to gratitude, optimism & positivity whenever I become aware I’m off track. 

So, here I am on the second day of November. Yesterday, I started seeing the social media posts about #30daysofgratitude #30daysofthanksgiving and similar “challenges” (or maybe opportunities is a better way for me to view it). I wanted to join in but couldn’t think of where to begin. 

The hard part for me is narrowing it down. I’m grateful for everything!!! I posted some words on my blog and thought I would just leave it there. 

This morning, I can’t resist joining in the daily challenge. I’ll start by saying I’m grateful I can start my 30 days of thanksgiving a day late. I’m also grateful for the various prompts I’ve seen, including the one posted by Stephanie Bredesen and the Simple Gratitude guide I picked up at Whaley UMC. 

A smell for which I am grateful is cinnamon. The fragrance is a part of so many favorite flavors and warm feelings for me. Cinnamon Apple Spice tea comforts me on these chilly first days of November. 


No comments:

Post a Comment