Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Thanksgiving & advent.

 Grateful November and the #30daysofgratitude #30daysofthanks is over. I’m continually baffled by how hard such a simple daily discipline is for me. And the final question seemed the hardest of all: 


Day 30 of 30 days of gratitude:
What talent or skill do you have that you are grateful for?

Ability to put aside my doubts & insecurities to offer my voice in songs of praise to God. 


#30daysofgratitude #30daysofthanksgiving 


And now it’s already the third day of Advent, although in some ways it seems like advent shouldn’t start until tomorrow, Dec. 1. The first week’s theme is hope. Which involves waiting. 

Gratitude & waiting. Expectation. Anticipation. 

I need to maintain an attitude of gratitude as I wait for God to fulfill His promises. 

No comments:

Post a Comment