Sunday, November 28, 2021

Grateful for big & small things

 Today’s gratitude prompt asked what small thing that happened today am I grateful for. The answer was easy and is posted below. 

The big thing included all of the ways God worked for good in my marriage, at my church and in life in general, including the small thing highlighted below for Sunday.   


Day 28 of 30 days of gratitude (Sunday): What small thing that happened today are you grateful for?


The neighborhood kitty came out to be petted while we walked. It had been quite a while since Nala greeted us. Her sweet presence delighted me. 


Day 27 of 30 days of gratitude (Saturday): What small thing that you use daily are you grateful for?


The obvious would be my iPhone, for reasons stated previously. 


Day 26 of 30 days of gratitude ((Friday): What form of expression are you most grateful for? 


Words. Talking. Writing. Singing. Poetry. 


#30daysofgratitude #30daysofthanksgiving 

No comments:

Post a Comment