Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Crazy start to February!

The Mustang had been in the garage with the top down since last Monday. I thought I would keep it down when I went to run errands today but even at 60 degrees, with clouds & a breeze, it seemed chilly, so I closed it. After the first stop, I put the top back down. Even without sunshine, I couldn’t resist before the wintry mess arrives tomorrow. #readyforsummer #goawaywinter #willanyonenoticemyhaircut

Then, before the night was over, I gave in to the temptation & played the latest viral fad, Wordle. Every day before this I felt grateful to avoid becoming even asking or searching to find out what it was. But I keep seeing it. In a moment of weakness — I played, “won,” then shared my results on Facebook. Dang!! 

Then I edited the privacy so only I can see it. 

I actually enjoyed the puzzle. I just don’t need to get hooked on playing & sharing. Even tonight, it distracted me from more important things as I try to settle in for the next few days that could bring snow, ice & way too cold temperature. 


(Notes to self: 1-xxxxx (already forgot the first day’s word) 6/6;

 2-moist 4/6; 

3-shard 5/6; 

4-pleat 4/6; 

5-aloft 2/6

No comments:

Post a Comment