Saturday, February 26, 2022

Relating to a game

 Wordle 251 4/6


⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜

🟨🟩⬜⬜⬜

⬜🟩🟨⬜⬜

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩


This is yesterday’s. I’m thinking I may start sharing a day later (if at all) so as not to give clues. It was also my first day of playing before I got on social media (because when I get on FB, I always find clues, and that seems like cheating). On the other hand, maybe the comments & clues are part of the fun. It’s just a game!! 


Also: This took me an hour to get!!

One hour!

As I’ve said many times, this puzzle/game would not be for me if there was a time limit (other than the 24 hours!). The deadline would stress me out. 


It also would not be for me if I only got one or two “not in word list” chances.


As it is, I should probably set a timer for myself each day. 


Meanwhile, I’ve learned that it’s not true that I can’t focus. I CAN concentrate, just not on important stuff!! πŸ˜‚πŸ™ƒπŸ€£

No comments:

Post a Comment