Sunday, January 15, 2023

Giving it all to God

Today I shared a video on Facebook with this explanation: 

The only reason I’m posting a video where I make this many mistakes singing is that God is good ALL THE TIME! Great is His mercy, love, grace & faithfulness. I prayed for guidance on what to sing on a worship theme of “prayer,” & Tauren Wells’ “When We Pray” is where I felt God led me — far from my comfort zone. I knew it would challenge me. I practiced a lot (& kept praying) & was able to sing the words & melody correctly at home many times. Why was it so much harder singing live for the early worship crowd?!?!? Not too long ago, I would be in tears over this. By the grace of God & His people at Goodrich & beyond, I can keep smiling & singing & giving thanks & praise! (Fortunately, I had the forethought to have the words projected on the screen. They didn’t help me but at least the congregation could see what I was trying to say!! šŸ˜‚šŸŽ¶❤️šŸ™šŸ‘) 

It was a leap of faith. I’m grateful I trusted God & took it. There is more to this story, perhaps for another day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment