Tuesday, February 28, 2023

Crazy days

While walking with my husband on Monday, I was startled to realize why the timing of this week seemed so confusing. For perhaps the first time in my life, I forgot that February has 28 days. I kept trying, without success, to squeeze the 29th & 30th in before Wednesday, March 1.

I shared about it on social media.

Random thoughts on the last day of February 2023: 
I’m fascinated by how my wool dryer balls work their way into sweater sleeves & pant legs. 
Also, until Sunday, I couldn’t wrap my brain around the idea that Sunday was the 26th & Thursday is March 2. What about the 29th & 30th? As I near the end of my 63rd year on this earth, I think that’s the first time I forgot February only has 28 days! No complaints from me. It’s been a good month. March will be good too.

No comments:

Post a Comment