Friday, February 10, 2023

More Wordle wonders

 Wordle 597 1/6


🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩


The New York Times made me cheat!


I forgot to share this little Wordle story from Monday, Feb. 6:

I solved Wordle on the fifth try. 

“When I prepared to share my results, it showed my streak at 1. That was WRONG! It should be 85. So it wanted me to log in, which it never asks me to do. So I logged in, ready to share my results. Instead, it gave me a blank puzzle. WHAT?!?!?

“It’s probably the only time I’ll ever solve Wordle in the first try & I’m fine with that!!”

This, of course, drew some interest from my friends, & I was prepared & willing to explain. 

”Tricked me into cheating might be more accurate. … 

“I solved Wordle on the fifth try. 

“When I prepared to share my results, it showed my streak at 1. That was WRONG! It should be 85. So it wanted me to log in, which it never asks me to do. I had to reset my password. So I logged in & was ready to share my results. Instead, it gave me a blank puzzle. What?!?!? 

“So what the heck! I typed in the right answer & it showed my correct streak, with just a minor error in my guess distribution.” “ ❤️πŸ˜‚πŸ˜Š”

I admit I actually thought about typing in my original guesses, which I remembered. Then I decided there was no good reason not to take the opportunity I was given!! 😊


No comments:

Post a Comment