Friday, January 13, 2017

Well-now

I've been wanting to write that I'm well now, but even though most of my cold symptoms are gone, discomfort remains that makes that seem less than honest. 

The pain on the left side of my face is from a troublesome tooth and possibly sinuses. I've been referred to an endodontist and hope to have answers soon, even as I doubt I will like those answers. Possible treatments mentioned by the dentist include perhaps another root canal, or maybe have the tooth pulled and replaced with an implant. None of that seems desirable to me, but neither is this nagging pain. 

As much as anything, the toothache and facial discomfort are just one more area where I continue to work through a process. I remain confident the various steps involving fairly minor health issues and use of my time will be resolved in positive ways. I am grateful for circumstances that include the resources I need to be patient. 

No comments:

Post a Comment