Sunday, January 1, 2017

Ready

It's time. 2017. 

Today is New Year's Day, the holiday. Since New Year's is on Sunday, Monday is a holiday for many of the people who have jobs. 

But I've been on pretty much a vacation since Oct. 17, so I don't think I want to wait another day to get started on some important work. 

Nothing changes if nothing changes. 

If I really want to do something, I will find I way. If I don't want to do something, I will find an excuse. 

Starting tomorrow! (Ha!)

Guided by Scripture and prayer, along with expertise of professionals in my areas of need, and supported by family and friends. 


“For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.” —Jeremiah 29:11

"But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things shall be yours as well." 
-- Matthew 6:33

"Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts: and see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.

-- Psalm 139:23-24





No comments:

Post a Comment