Sunday, December 25, 2022

Christmas peace & joy

 It was another full & fun Christmas Day. I didn’t put up the big tree this year because I thought we would be gone most of the week. Then we weren’t. So I got out a small tree & the “little animals” after the Christmas Eve communion & candlelight service last night. This morning, we made a pit stop in Gainesville at Mom’s (where I got a glimpse of Stormy!) on the way to see Mae & Michael in McKinney. Besides a great meal & presents, we enjoyed looking at photo albums passed down by Gene’s parents. Even though we didn’t go to church today, I was filled to overflowing with the spirit of God’s great love that Christmas is all about. It brings peace & quiet joy. I am beyond blessed & humbly pray that God will get me out of the way of me so I can share His light with others. #christmasjoy #christmaspeace #christmas2022

No comments:

Post a Comment