Saturday, December 31, 2022

Different & good (child at heart)

For many reasons I won’t explain tonight, the video Gene took for me Christmas morning was perfect to post on social media this final day of 2022. It’s of me sitting on the floor in front of the fireplace, wearing Christmas cat leggings & playing on my guitar & then singing along on “Silent Night” to the best of my ability, which isn’t too good. But I love that smile! It’s the smile of a little girl who knows she is loved. 

I thank God for His mercy, love, grace, blessings, opportunities, forgiveness, peace, power, joy, strength, salvation & all He is, does & offers! I pray that all, including me, who are in need of any of those or other good things will seek God first, casting our cares on Him, in faith & with thanksgiving, trusting & obeying & giving Him all glory, honor & praise, as we turn the page to 2023. New year’s blessings to all!  

#goodbye2022 #turnthepageto2023 #childatheart #childagain #christmascats #musicformysoul #differentandgood #glorytogod

No comments:

Post a Comment