Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Following through

It's been a week since I last wrote anything here, and one of my most basic goals was to write something at least once a week. So here I am, even though I feel tired and probably have more important things to be doing.

I'm trying to become more disciplined, and maybe this is another small step. But in so doing, will I skip my daily discipline of reading three devotionals and some Scripture while pedaling my exercise bike? Unfortunately, if I skip the bike, I don't seem to sleep or digest as well. (And it's not as if I'm over-exercising; I go 30 minutes at the most, with virtually no tension!) So I'll probably go ahead and read at least a little while pedaling some, and praying.

While trying to decide whether I would actually write anything tonight, I thought of several topics and talked myself out of all except this. But now some of them are trying to fight their way into expression. I want to save them for another day, but fear I won't get to them. (Now I've spent about 15 minutes trying to write about them, and I just can't do it. So I guess there's my answer for tonight. I'll save that writing for another day and just keep praying about the issues for now.)

1 comment:

  1. The time stamp on this is still driving me nuts. I'm not working on this at 8 p.m.; I started after 10 p.m., and it's 10:40 now. I didn't even get home until 9, after a long day at work and then extra time at choir practice. I'm not complaining. I'm just commenting!

    ReplyDelete