Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Buying time

I'm smiling as I realize the value of a goal I set when I started this online journal. The goal: Post at least one thing each week. For some reason, I really don't want to miss that self-imposed deadline.

So, here I am, a day early, buying time by posting something, even if it seems like nothing at all. After all, that was another guideline I established: What I posted didn't have to be substantial. I reread my initial post and was reminded of my reasons for sharing these words online. Sentences of progress continue.

Much is in my heart and on my mind that I'd like to express from observations of the past year, the white Christmas, the changing of the calendar, the start of the new year and spending precious time with family after the unexpected death of a loved one.

Each time I fulfill that basic goal of posting at least once a week, I seem to move a step closer to something. I'm simultaneously eager and patient to find out what it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment