Sunday, November 4, 2018

More thoughts and ideas than words or time

My best plans for today were derailed by tiredness and cold symptoms.

So, after church and 30 minutes on the treadmill, I realized how exhausted I felt and recognized the possibility of cold symptoms. I crawled into bed and rested until suppertime. I didn’t think I would eat, but my husband had prepared a great meal that I couldn’t resist.

I felt  better afterward but still didn’t tackle the list. I just read the newspaper. And now it’s past bedtime again.

I was surprised the day came so quickly that the total of my written words on all platforms (?!?!) would be far short of 500.

I didn’t think I would even bother to post. But here I go again!

I have some great thoughts and ideas I would like to write about.

I’m hopeful I will soon find the balance of words, time and energy!

No comments:

Post a Comment