Tuesday, January 4, 2022

Amazement!




Apparently, I let the chilly atmosphere & some time management issues keep me from seeing THE MOST AMAZING SUNSET EVER!!! 

Usually I remember to at least look out my kitchen window when I return home before sunset, just in case it becomes spectacular. This time I got busy & distracted — plus my phone died. 

Fortunately, when I turned my charged phone back on after dinner, I saw that EVERYONE ELSE I KNOW took & shared great pictures. 

I grabbed a screen shot of a set of Kimbra’s as evidence of what I missed!

(And at least I got to pet my friendly neighborhood kitty friend! Plus, my Cypress Lake pre-sunset pix would have looked pretty good most other nights!!)

 #oklahomasunset #missedagoodone #allisgood #godshandiwork #inallthingsgivethanks #addictedtosunsets #sunsetaddict


(Almost as amazing as the sunset is that I’m not beating myself up over missing it. For whatever reason, that’s often been my reaction. Not today. I’m grateful for a healthier response. And amazed!)

No comments:

Post a Comment