Sunday, December 16, 2018

The Glory of Christmas with a strong family flair

I experienced “The Glory of Christmas” in a most joyous way today, joining with my mom Alice Davidson for the first time in probably more than 40 years to sing together in the choir’s Christmas cantata at Whaley United Methodist Church in Gainesville, where my sister Becky Felderhoff and her husband Tom Felderhoff also sing in the choir. Two of their grandkids were angels and one was a shepherd. I was looking forward to this day, and by the grace of God, it did not disappoint! Having Mike Davidson, Barbie Davidson, Marty, Emily Hoffman, Brian Hoffman, Brandi Jean and Danny Felderhoff and their families and my beloved Gene there added to my joy in celebrating the true meaning of Christmas.


No comments:

Post a Comment