Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Unexpected, perfect image of release

Today’s Advent photo challenge word definitely requires a supplemental blog post. 

The word is #release. It was on my mind all day. Ideas ranged from “Frozen” and “Let It Go” to gathering up some accumulated items (clutter) to release by donating to charity. I had yet to follow through or find an image when I saw my friend Kimbra’s Facebook post. I commented that I might want to use it, and she said that would be fine. 

I continued to consider my own ideas, but at the end of the day, her picture provided the perfect #release. 

Advent photo challenge Day 16: #Release. I had several ideas but no image for today’s word. I was quick to #release my own thoughts after I saw my friend Kimbra’a Facebook post and received her permission to use this photo, which had this caption: “Horse release. They are out for the night. The stuff is supposed to stop in a few hours. It is small pebble-like pieces of snow. They had been up all day long. The barn is open so they can go into the barn if they want to. I really don't like this weather.”

What a great representation of some of the many ways to experience #release!

#rethinkchurch #GoodrichAdvent2020 #umcRethinkChurch  #unitedmethodistchurch #ComfortsofChristmas2020



No comments:

Post a Comment