Tuesday, December 22, 2020

A time to build up


Advent photo challenge Day 23: #Build.

This is what I was trying to find an image to represent:
One day, one choice, one act at a time is how you build a habit, a life, a relationship. 

This is what I ended up using with photos of our new fence and the panels that were torn down:

“For everything there is a season, and a time for every matter under heaven ... a time to break down and a time to build ...” (Ecclesiastes 3:1,3b)

#rethinkchurch #GoodrichAdvent2020 #umcRethinkChurch #unitedmethodistchurch #ComfortsofChristmas2020 

The rest of the story:

Much of today was spend in work to build a stronger, more effective foundation for my life and marriage. Rather than search for a more creative picture to represent my husband and me exploring goals and priorities, I took the quicker and easier approach of using pictures I had taken Monday of the new fence that replaced one that had fallen into disrepair on the north side of our home. 

It’s a good time to build up areas of weakness. I am grateful to have my husband as my partner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment