Sunday, December 27, 2020

Wrapping up Christmas

Worship this Sunday after Christmas at Whaley United Methodist Church was a wonderful service of lessons and carols. I enjoyed sitting and singing with a chorus of young angels! Heidi, Madison and Ryan love the carols, as do I. It was a good way to end a few days in Texas for Christmas that included masked moments with extended family and church friends. 

Now it’s time to finish addressing and delivering (by dropping off or mailing) Christmas cards and gifts to other family members and friends, then wind down 2020 and prepare for a good start to 2021. Sounds like another busy week to me! I’m getting on my knees as soon as I post this, to pray for God to keep my focus and use my resources on His plans rather than my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment